Monday, July 14, 2008

Im not a teenager like most

Hey. Wow last night I posted 5 blogs. But it will do you no good to read my blogs if you don't get one thing. I'm not a normal teenager. I'm a born again christian and I try to seek Gods approval for everything so don't think that I'm a crazy teenage girl because I'm not. And no I don't think I'm perfect there was one perfect person and that was Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. I make mistakes 2. Read Myspace is no Toy. The Bible says that as a female we are suppose to have a meek and quiet spirit. believe me I try my hardest @ that.

I'm not boring I'm just respectful. I read my Bible it's not easy trust me when you want to go out and go swimming,hiking,biking,boating or just do something else. but I say all of this to say what you do in life today is what you will become tomorrow. Now that dosent mean your life is over My God is a God of forgivness. Praise the Lord. Almost every Sunday I find myself @ the alter asking God to help me in an area of my life or forgiving me.so don't think you blew it because God will always welcome you into his kingdom. This is the most important thing you could get out of this it's one question. Do u no for sure 100% with out a doubt that if you were to die today you would go to heaven? please leave your answer in the comment list.

No comments: