Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trust him today there's no other way

Do you want to go to heaven when you die I hope you do because I know for sure without a doubt 100% sure that if I died today I would be in heaven with God. Do u?
The only way to heaven

1.) Heaven is a real place.
(John 14:2)
"In my Fathers house are many mansions:...I go to prepare a place for you."

2.) We are all sinners.
sin is anything we do that is wrong or bad. Sin is disobeying God's word.
(Romans 3:23)
"for all have sinned....."

3.) There is a price for sin.
The price for sin is hell
(Romans 6:23)
"for the wadges of sin is death...."
(revelation 20:15)
"and whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

4.) Jesus died for us.
(Romans 5:8)
"....while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
(1 john 1:7)
"....and the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin.."

5.) you must believe and receive Jesus Christ as your saviour.
(Romans 6:23)
"...but the gift of god is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord."
( Romans 10:13)
"for whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved."

Now it's time for you to pray you can recite the one i give but you have to mean it from your heart or you can say your own.

" Dear Jesus, I know that i am a sinner, and i ask you to forgive me. I receive you today as my saviour and trust you to take me to heaven when i die.Amen."

6.) once you receive Jesus as your saviour, he will take you to heaven when you die!
(Hebrews 13:5)
"...for he hath said, i will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
(john 10:28)
"...neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."

Come and visit new life baptist church in Hudson falls new york. 62 main street. white church on the corner by the Carlton funeral home and the fish fry. and if you trust Jesus comment on my blog or come to church

No comments: