Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spending Time With Godly Women

These are just some of the many women I enjoy spending time with and getting to know and why!

1.) My Preachers Wife Mrs.Miller: If I earn A's and B's on my report cards for school we are going out for Olive Garden I cant wait, I really enjoy Talking with Mrs.M but I have to admit I get really shy and feel like well Shy around her but I really want to get to know her better.
2.) My Sunday School Teacher Mrs.Wilkins: I Love Mrs.Wilkins shes one of my go too's for anything and everything I have had many opportunities to get to know her and spend time with her I look up to and respect her I want to be where she is 10 years down the road.
3.) My Old Piano Lesson Teacher Mrs.Gordon: She has many good things to say and she always has the right thing to say at the right time I believe It's because of her walk with God I enjoy spending time and talking with her she puts a smile on my face.
4.) Mrs.Helen Blake: I worked at her day care this summer and I enjoy talking with her and helping her out and she really truly is a blessing she is the only one that really helped me when my grandmother died this summer and she just knows what to tell me to help.
5.) Mrs.Pam Armstrong: Shes my fake nail always getting her hair done sharen my kewlattas with at Church kinda girl the girl named Kitten. She also has helped me sooo much and I thank God for her.
Thats my top 5 and it's late and I have to go!!!!

No comments: